- Registration data: affiliation, address (including email address), personal qualification, understood as name, surname, marital status and occupation of the User.
- Data message: data relating to the natural person. They are all the data that can be used directly or indirectly to identify a person, for example: name, photos, email, bank details, medical information, geolocation, telephones, messages on social networks, IP address, etc.
- Processing of Personal Data: any operation that contains Personal Data, such as those related to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication , transfer, diffusion or extraction.
1) Collection of personal data and informationFirst of all, it is important to highlight that it is essential for HYDRAWTP to collect, store and process the personal data obtained from users, in order to enable the provision of the services offered through its web platform (contact, purchase, etc. ). In this way, it is important that you know and expressly and unequivocally accept that HYDRAWTP collects, receives and stores Personal Data and information automatically on its servers regarding the activities resulting from the users' browser, which includes geolocation. , IP addresses, cookies or other identifying character sequences, as well as information about transactions carried out through the platform. It is important to note that some personal data is necessarily collected by HYDRAWTP in order to enable the execution of the service contract signed with the Users, as well as in the legitimate interest of allowing the function of the website, such as a purchase process. In addition, it should be remembered that in order to carry out a transaction on the HYDRAWTP website, you must fill out a form with the shipping and billing information and, therefore, provide your full name, date of birth, identification document (DNI, NIF and / or CIF), telephone, address and email address, as well as creating an access password that will be your exclusive knowledge. You are aware that it is your entire responsibility to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when registering to access the Platform. We recall that supplying incomplete or false information is a crime typified by law and can result in a severe sentence for those who execute it.
2) Control of registration data by usersEach user has control of the Registration Data contained in the profile created in HYDRAWTP and can access and modify them by using their username and password. We remember that the username and password are individual and known only by the user himself, who must ensure the confidentiality of said data. HYDRAWTP is not responsible for the way in which this data is used by the User. Users will be able to update their HYDRAWTP registration information through the HYDRAWTP User Platform.
3) Collection and use of personal dataThe Personal Data and the Registry Data collected, as well as any other information collected, may be used for our team to communicate with you, in order to notify you about your activity related to the HYDRAWTP tools, as well as alerts and system notifications. . In addition, the Personal and Registration Data collected, as well as any other information and access records to the HYDRAWTP tools, may be stored, processed, processed and used by us for the following purposes: (i) To make the provision possible of the services offered by HYDRAWTP in an effective and efficient way, allowing its operation in a fast and safe way; (ii) Carry out analysis and studies related to the behavior, interests and demographic data of Users, in order to understand their demands and needs and to be able to provide more appropriate, effective and interesting services, improving the usability experience of the web platform. from HYDRAWTP; (iii) Perfect our commercial and marketing strategies in order to improve the products and services offered; (iv) Send messages to Users with information on products, services, advertising, promotions, banners and news from HYDRAWTP.
- At the request or by specific authorization of the user himself,
- With a court order.