Cookies policy and data collection
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the website sends to the browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site easier for you. more useful. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Thus, cookies are used, among other purposes, to identify Users, store and remember personalized preferences by the User, help users complete tasks without having to reinsert information when browsing from one site to another or when you visit the web platform again.
Types of cookies used
- SESSION COOKIES: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Category of cookies that aims to allow the owner of the web platform and applications to understand and analyze how visitors use and interact with the web platform, products and services, through the collection of information and statistics on the use of website reports. For this, it is not necessary to personally identify users.
- TRACKING COOKIES: Category of cookies that, through the storage of files on the devices of visitors to our users' websites, records clicks on links, advertisements and commercial transactions, such as sales and leads.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Cookie category used to tailor advertising to the profile of the impacted user, improving their experience and seeking greater effectiveness for advertisers.
- Google Analytics: _ga; to extract analytical information on the use and performance of the web platform; shared with Google; anonymous data. They can also be used to display ads on the different Google platforms.
How to manage cookies in your browser
All browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) allow the User, when visiting / accessing a website, to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate definitions in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.